Terms & ConditionsMar 12, 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- Embodied Evolution reserves sole right to the sales, publishing and distribution of the contents and copy of the website, courses and classes.
- All clients are responsible for ensuring they have read the Medical Guidance before undertaking any of the courses and have satisfied themselves that they are medically fit to undertake any or all of these classes, advice, guidance or exercises or content on the website or social media platforms and undertake them at their own risk. Medical Guidance can be found under the Medical Disclaimer and also included specifically with each course or class, before purchase.
- Pregnancy Guidance: No classes are courses are suitable for those that are pregnant unless clearly specified.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- Subscription: You are able to cancel during your trial period without payment. You are then able to cancel your subscription at any point.
- Refunds: Due to the immediately accessible nature of the content, Online Courses and Online Classes are non-refundable.
I-2-1 SESSION, GROUP CLASSES & THE WHOLE HEALTH APPROACH:
- It is the client’s responsibility to have read the Client Information.
- It is the client’s responsibility to read the COVID policy and Embodied Evolution to ensure Health & Safety of clients and staff attending in-person sessions.
Join the Evolution with News and Tips!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Katy.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.