Medical Guidance & DisclaimerFeb 08, 2021
Medical Guidance & Disclaimer:
- As with any exercise or advice that you undertake, if you experience any pain or feel unwell, you should stop and seek a medical opinion immediately.
- If you are experiencing problems with mental health (e.g., anxiety, depression, insomnia etc) or some other form of illness, then it recommended that you consult either your doctor or mental health professional, before deciding on whether to embark on the Wellness Tutorials.
- Undertaking any of the suggested actions, exercises or advice without seeking medical advice is done so at your own risk, being aware that circumstances will vary from person to person. It does not replace, or at as a substitute for personalised assessment, diagnosis, advice and treatment by a qualified medical professional.
- Exercise is not without risks and this or any other form of exercise may result injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, exacerbating a pre-existing condition, injuring a muscle or joint, feeling dizzy or unwell.
- Please always seek medical opinion if you are experiencing pain or any symptoms that you are concerned about.
Join the Evolution with News and Tips!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Katy.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.