Nature Walk DisclaimerMar 16, 2021
This event is provided for pleasure and education purposes only. This event is run by Katy Neale Embodied Evolution (the Organiser). To attend the event you must agree with these terms and conditions.
- The walk will take place in all weather conditions, unless deemed unsafe.
- The terrain is uneven and may be muddy in places, it is not recommended for individuals with limited mobility. There may be natural obstacles like low hanging branches or tree roots that you need to be aware of. That you are responsible for ensuring you are physically well enough to attend the walk.
- Minors should be accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- The walk should only be undertaken if you feel well enough to do so. That any exercise comes with risk and that you are voluntarily participating in the event aware of all risks involved.
- During a workshop or walk edible and medicinal herbs will be identified and discussed. Plants have been used as food sources for thousands of years. Plants which are traditionally used to treat various medical conditions will be referred to. Guided walks and workshops are not a substitute for one-to-one consultations. These references are for general information purposes only and do not infer any type of treatment recommendation.
- Some wild plants are poisonous and accurate identification is essential prior to picking any plants and ingesting them. Ingestion of any plant material is done so completely at your own risk. It is possible (although rare) for individuals to have an allergic reaction to certain wild edible plants. No liability is accepted for such occurrences. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant you are advised against eating any wild plants, which you have not had previous exposure to.
- That you are aware that there you are able to ask questions about the event, walk, or Covid-19 Health & Safety measures undertaken. If you choose to disregard the information you do so at your own risk and assume or liability for all resulting damages.
- No liability is accepted for any independent actions taken or not taken as a result of information provided on this walk. You must not rely on the information as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor, or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment.
- That you hereby agree and assume all or any risks of illness, injury or death.
Clothing and Equipment: That it is your responsibility to ensure suitable clothing and footwear are worn for an outdoors based activity. This includes rain jackets, water, food and suntan lotion.
Medical Advice: Please bring water or any medication you require. You are responsible for your own safety whilst on the walk and informing Katy Neale of any relevant Medical Information.
Covid-19: All events will take place in keeping with Government Guidelines. Social distancing will be observed, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with Government guidelines. Facemasks are optional as it is an outdoor event. Hand sanitiser will be available at the event.
All participants are responsible for self-screening for Covid symptoms. If you are unwell and are unable to attend the event due to Covid then a full refund or a transfer to another date will be offered. Proof of this maybe requested.
If Embodied Evolution Cancels the event you will be offered a full refund or a transfer to another. These specific circumstances are
- Extreme weather
- Covid guidelines change
- Illness of the Instructor
- A positive Covid test
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions before attending the event. I accept full responsibility for joining the event.
Join the Evolution with News and Tips!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Katy.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.