About Katy Neale
With over 20 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist, Clinical Pilates teacher, Nature lover and Holistic Health advocate I founded EMBODIED EVOLUTION and based this on my Whole Health Approach. Providing you with plenty of opportunities to feel better in yourself.
“I believe that EVERYONE can feel better in themselves. All we need to do is learn about our own bodies and how we each move in our own UNIQUE way and we can reap the rewards. If we start to notice how our mind and emotions connect to our bodies then the impact can be even greater! “
- MSc Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Qualified APPI Pilates Instructor
- Ante-natal and Post-Natal Pilates
- Pilates for Osteoporosis
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Member of MACP (Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists)
- Member of AACP (Acupuncture Association of Physiotherapy)
- Member of CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapists)
- Registered member of HCPC
- Sensory Herbalism
Whole Health Approach
Those that are local to Borehamwood also have opportunities to join Pilates classes or attend 1:1 private lessons. If you wish to work in a more in-depth basis there is also the Whole Health Approach Treatment Programme.
But What If I Do Not Live Locally???
Don’t worry, I still want to give you the support you need. You could always book a 1:1 Virtual session and anyone can join the FREE Facebook community with lots of great advice and content.
Would You Like to Work With Me?
Send me a message to request a call back.